I need to simulate the appearance of rendering in black rhodium, but had no success with any material which I applied. Does anyone have a precious hint?!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good idea. I would also like to have black "oxide coating" material with silver.

This image was my latest attempt. Not sure if it expresses well the material.

Attachments:

I'm not trying to make high quality renders  but you could try this ..extract the recessed surfaces, change them to a new layer then render those surfaces black or something you like...again just a simple man's way to do it (nothing too fancy for me)

or maybe like this? if you need better keep waiting untill someone else can help you

Thank you!

pat schmidt said:

ou talvez como este? se você precisar melhor continuar esperando até alguém mais pode ajudar você

I don't know if it helped but your welcome....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

RhinoGold, 3D jewelry design software | Time to adapt to new technologies | Don't get left behind & Happy Designing

Translate

Notes

RhinoGold 4.0 Service Release Out

New RhinoGold 4.0 Service Release out! Keep working an improving RhinoGold 4.0, the best Jewelry CAD out there! Download the newest version and start enjoying RhinoGold 4.0 sr12!…
Continue

Created by Xavi Rofes Jun 18, 2014 at 9:01am. Last updated by Xavi Rofes Jun 18.

© 2014   Created by Rafael del Molino.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service